Join Our Team
Sign up for one of Team Lung Love’s two established teams and raise awareness and funds for our fight against lung cancer with people from around the country!
What are the two established teams?
Women’s Running Series Nashville 1/2 Marathon & 5k
September 27, 2014
Philadelphia Full & ½ Marathon and 8k
November 22-23, 2014
How much does it cost to be part of the team?
Every race is a little bit different, but typically race entries cost about $75. To learn more about registration details for each of our four teams, go to the race page listed above.
What are the fundraising commitments?
Our fundraising goals vary depending on the race, but most races are $1,000. See the specific team website for more details on your preferred race.
What is included?
- Depending on the race, participants receive some or all of the following benefits:
- Race registration (Philadelphia only)
- Pre-race pasta dinner with the team
- Personal fundraising website and fundraising guidance
- Nutrition, Injury, & Training Q&A with Beijing Olympian, Carrie Lingo
- Official Team Lung Love jersey
- A local team captain to help organize group runs
- Team Lung Love Handbook
What is not included?
- Race registration (Except Philadelphia)
If you are interested in a race other than one of our two established teams, please check out our Create Your Team page and see how you can get involved in any race of your choice!
Still have questions? Contact Lanni Boyd at LBoyd@lungcanceralliance.org or 202-742-1421.