Lung Cancer Alliance is a national non-profit organization dedicated solely to patient support and advocacy for people living with lung cancer or those at risk for the disease.
Lung Cancer Alliance partners with corporations and foundations on events, programs and educational initiatives. All decisions relating to partnerships and programs will reflect LCA’s primary responsibility to fulfill its charitable mission and in accordance with the applicable rules governing charitable tax-exempt organizations. Under no circumstances will LCA operate for the impermissible benefit of any private entity or individual. The policies are as follows:
- LCA does not accept funding from any tobacco interests.
- LCA has ultimate authority over program development and content.
- LCA does not endorse any specific medical product or provide medical advice to patients.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference LCA or LCA project in any public relations, marketing or promotional materials or activities, must seek the prior review and written approval of LCA.
- LCA reserves the right to approve the participation of third parties that may be recommended for involvement in any program, project or event.
- LCA maintains strict safeguards over patient privacy and does not sell its mailing list or provide its mailing list to any corporate interest.
- All materials and programs developed by LCA are the property of the Lung Cancer Alliance and must carry the LCA copyright, and as such, cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior review and written permission from LCA.
- Any selected or recommended speakers will be required to disclose their relationship with corporate partners.