Write To Your Local Newspaper
One of the most impactful ways to spread the word and raise awareness for the Women and Lung Cancer legislation is by writing a letter to the editor to your local newspaper. We’ve made it super easy for you!
Step 1: Find out the names of your Senators and Representatives
Step #2: Determine if your Senators and Representatives already support the Legislation
Current supporters include:
- Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
- Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
- Representative Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ)
- Representative Rick Nolan (D-MN)
- Representative Barbara Comstock (R-VA)
- Representative Suzanne Bonamici (D-OR)
- Representative Peter T. King (R-NY)
- Representative Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC)
- Representative Elise M. Stefanik (R-NY)
- Representative Debbie Dingell (D-MI)
Step #3: Contact your local newspaper
Contact your local newspaper to find out how to submit your letter. Either search their website online or give them a call (you can find a contact phone number on your daily newspaper). Normally they will ask you to email it or fill out a form.
Step #4: Make it personal
Select the appropriate letter from the choices below and insert your personal information into the placeholder sections (hyperlinked below) before submitting it for consideration.