With the season of giving upon us, now is the perfect time to join the fight against lung cancer. Over 234,000 people were diagnosed with lung cancer this year, making it the leading cause of cancer death for both men and women across all ethnicities. You can help us continue the important work of offering support, information and resources to those impacted by the disease by donating to Lung Cancer Alliance today.
There is still time to make a meaningful contribution before the year ends! Here are some easy ways to get involved.
- Donate in honor of a loved one. Give the gift that gives back this holiday season. Show your loved one just how much you care with a donation to the lung cancer community.
- Create an online giving page and ask your friends to support the cause. Shining a Light on lung cancer is as easy as the click of your mouse. Simply set up an online giving page and share it with your family, friends and colleagues via email and social media!
- Sign up for workplace giving or matching gifts. Save lives and advance research as you work. Workplace giving allows you to remove tax-deductible money from your paycheck. Another great option is to see if your employer has a matching gift program that will match your gift, dollar for dollar.
- Join our Monthly Giving Club. Become a LungSaver to support our mission and sustain our life-saving programs. A small monthly contribution can make a HUGE difference.
- Leave your legacy. A legacy gift is a planned future donation through a will, trust, retirement account, life insurance plan or real estate. Set up a plan to make a gift now and sustain our work in the future.
Remember, every little bit makes a difference! Thank you for your generosity to help provide support to those touched by lung cancer and their families.
Click here to learn more about ways to give to the lung cancer community.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.