Apply to become a Screening Center of Excellence
The following are the criteria required for our Screening Center of Excellence designation – a screening center must:
- Provide clear information on the risks and benefits of LDCT screening through a shared decision-making process
- Comply with standards based on best published practices for controlling screening quality, radiation dose and diagnostic procedures
- Work with a lung cancer multidisciplinary clinical team to carry out a coordinated process for screening, follow up and treatment when appropriate
- Include a comprehensive cessation program for those still smoking or refer to comprehensive cessation programs
- Report results to those screened and their primary care doctors and transmit requested copies in a timely manner
- Have received or intend to receive designation as a lung cancer screening program through the American College of Radiology
If your program does meet the above requirements, please apply to become a Screening Center of Excellence today.
If your program does not yet meet the above requirements for our designation, please contact us at email@example.com. We can provide support for your program through technical direction and peer connections to help you achieve SCOE status.
Applications must be completed and submitted through our online portal. Since the online application has to be completed in one sitting, a hard copy of the application is available to help you prepare your online application. Once the application is submitted, applicants will be contacted within 10 business days with any follow-up questions or clarifications.