Join us for the 4th Annual Collaborating for Improved Screening and Care Conference taking place November 29-30, 2018 in Washington, DC. For information and to register, click here!
We know that lung cancer screening and high-quality care can save lives. LCA is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals the tools to serve and support patients with excellence and compassion.
Many helpful resources available to you are listed here. We encourage you to enhance your professional expertise by downloading useful materials and attending our annual National Lung Cancer Screening & Care Conference. You may also contact LCA directly to find appropriate resources or to discuss the SCOE program. Call 202-742-1890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order patient educational materials for distribution at our online materials store.
- Find out more about our National Screening Framework.
- Apply for the Screening Center of Excellence designation.
- National Framework for Excellence in Lung Cancer Screening and Continuum of Care
- Improving Adherence to Screening
- NCCN Lung Cancer Screening Clinical Guidelines
- ACR Lung Cancer Screening Resources
- IELCAP: International Early Lung Cancer Action Program
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- CMS Final Decision Memo: Lung Cancer Screening
- USPSTF: Lung Cancer Screening Grade B Recommendation
- Patient Infographic and Screening Workflow
Informed/Shared Decision Resources
- University of Michigan Screening Decision Aid – patient facing
- AHRQ Shared Decision Aid – patient facing and clinician tools
- UK Decision Aid Video – patient facing
- Lung Cancer Alliance Online Materials Store
- Understanding Lung Cancer Risk and Screening
- What You Need to Know about Lung Cancer Screening
- Myths and Facts about Lung Cancer Screening
- NCCN Lung Cancer Screening Patient Guidelines
- USPSTF Guide: Talking with Your Patients about Lung Cancer
Smoking Cessation Resources
- The Ex Plan
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW: Telephone QuitLine available in all states