Make the most noise ever for Lung Cancer Awareness throughout the year. Whether you are an individual, healthcare provider or company we make it super easy for you to add your voice to our national movement for lung cancer.
As an individual
You can be one of the first to join Shine a Light Your Way. Join or host an event in your community in your own unique way. Whether it’s a bake sale, 5k or school dance you can make a difference. We provide you with a free Shine a Light kit including fun giveaways to share with family, friends and co-workers.
As a healthcare provider
You can host one of the 200 anticipated Shine a Lights taking place in healthcare facilities across the country next November! Highlight your facility and the services you provide by joining Shine a Light. We provide a free Shine a Light kit which includes educational materials to share with your patients and caregivers. Learn more about Shine a Light!
As a business
You can join us as a national Shine a Light sponsor, provide your customers with checkout donation opportunities or share more about lung cancer awareness month through your social media channels. We have several options to make it easy for your business to participate.
There is an extraordinary opportunity for your company to help save lives. You can make a huge difference by partnering with Lung Cancer Alliance and honor the people in your community touched by lung cancer. With more than 600 diagnosed per day, you will help raise the profile of the number one cancer killer and save the lives of our family, friends and colleagues.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Providing customers the opportunity to donate at checkout
- Utilizing owned social media channels to disseminate educational tips and inspirational stories of survivors
- Becoming a national or local sponsor of events which bring together communities around the country
As you consider a partnership, please know that donations received would do the following:
- Help patients and loved ones find the best treatments, support and care throughout their lung cancer journey
- Fund cutting edge research to use the body’s immune system to fight lung cancer
- Educate the public on risk, screening, treatment options and our free support services
You can join us with confidence knowing that we are one of the leading nonprofit health organizations fighting lung cancer in the country. Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities, has awarded us a three star rating, meaning we are extraordinarily efficient and effective in executing our life-saving mission and exceed industry standards.
For more information please contact Lanni Boyd, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-742-1421.