Gifts from Your Will or Trust
A gift from your will or trust costs you nothing now, but provides you with the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for the continuation of the life-saving programs of Lung Cancer Alliance long into the future.
Make a Bequest Using One of the Options Below:
- Use this sample bequest language by taking it to your attorney or advisor.
- “I give (bequeath) to Lung Cancer Alliance or its successor organization, located at 1700 K Street NW Suite 660 Washington DC 20006 (FEIN 91-1821040), the rest of (or portion of) my estate to advance its mission.”
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose important to you. Please contact us email@example.com for additional guidance on how you can endow a program.
- Specify in your plans a percentage of the balance, or a specific dollar amount.
- You can add a codicil to an existing will to incorporate charities.
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for Lung Cancer Alliance programs in the future
- You retain control and use of your assets during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
Let Us Thank You
If you have included Lung Cancer Alliance in your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity, make sure the intent of your gift is understood and fulfilled, and recognize you as a member of the Legacy Club.