We are dedicated to providing those facing lung cancer with the most up-to-day and reader-friendly information.
If you are living with lung cancer or know someone who is and would like a personalized educational package free of charge, call our toll-free HelpLine at 1-800-298-2436 or email email@example.com.
If you work at a healthcare facility and would like to order materials to distribute to your patients please visit our online materials store.
Side Effect and Symptom Management
- Loss of Muscle and Weight from Lung Cancer – a brochure to help you understand these changes
- Shortness of Breath – a one-pager with information and tips to help you breathe easier
- Nausea & Vomiting – a one-pager with information and tips to help you prevent and manage nausea and vomiting caused by treatment
- Constipation & Diarrhea – a one-pager with information and tips to help you prevent and manage diarrhea and constipation caused by treatment
- Understanding Your Diagnosis – understand what your diagnosis means and know what to expect
- Understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – more in-depth information about NSCLC
- Understanding Small Cell Lung Cancer – more in-depth information about SCLC
- Understanding Lung Cancer Biopsies – a guide to help those facing a biopsy understand options
- Understanding Your Lung Cancer Pathology Report – a guide to help explain your pathology report
- LungMATCH – navigating the world of treatment options can be confusing; we can help
- Molecular Testing – what is it and why is it so important; this brochure tells you what you need to know
- Find Your Best Care – a brochure that walks you through everything you need to know to find the best care during your lung cancer journey
- LungMATCH – A personalized service that informs and guides you through the many medical and clinical trial choices, helping you identify the appropriate treatment options to discuss with your doctor
- Palliative Care – a one-pager explaining what palliative care is and how it can help you or your loved one
- Lung Cancer Stigma: How to Cope – a brochure to help patients begin to understand and cope with stigma
- Lung Cancer Support Services – a listing of our services described on a portable card
- Phone Buddy Program – support program for lung cancer survivors
- GUIDES Program – support program for caregivers whose loved one is at end of life or has died
- Playing a Critical Role: Lung Cancer Caregiver – Tips for caregivers to help you and your loved one through the lung cancer journey
Risk and Screening